Inria is committed to protecting the personal data it processes for the purposes of its activities. In this respect, Inria undertakes to comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 ("GDPR") and the amended French Data Protection Law (Loi Informatique et Libertés). This page describes the personal data processing relating to the use of the inria.fr website.
1) The Data Controller is Inria. The Data Controller's representative is the CEO of Inria.
2) Data Protection Officer (DPO) of Inria can be contacted:
- by e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
- or by post (with proof of identity if you are asking to exercise your rights) at the address below
A l'attention de la Déléguée à la Protection des Données (DPO)
2004 Route des Lucioles
3) The purpose of the processing: the data entered into the registration form on the https://gfaih.org website is used solely to manage the to the registrations to Global Forum to IA for Humanity
4) Legal basis of the processing: the data is collected on a consent or voluntary basis.
5) Recipients of the data: these data are forwarded to the agents concerned by the members of the French AI Research Program, Inria and the Inria Communication Department in charge of administering this event.
6) No data are transferred outside the European Union.
7) These data are retained for a maximum of 6 months.
8) Personal rights: Pursuant to the statutory and regulatory provisions applicable, in particular French Data Protection Law (Law no. 78-17 of 6 January) and Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (applicable since 25 May 2018), you have the following rights:
- To exercise your right of access, to find out what personal data concerning you is held;
- To ask for your data to be updated, if they are incorrect;
- To ask for the processing of your data to be limited;
- To oppose the processing of your data, on legitimate grounds;
9) At any time, you may decide to stop the processing and request the rectification or erasure of your collected data.
10) If you consider, after contacting us, that your data protection rights have not been respected, you have the possibility of lodging a complaint with the CNIL online or by post.
11) This data collection is done on a voluntary basis. Under no circumstances are you required by regulation, contract or other means to provide your data.
12) This processing operation does not generate any profiling or automated decision-making concerning you on the basis of your data and the processing thereof.